With this logbook in your hands, it means that you are preparing for an internship.
This logbook is made to guide you throughout your internship period.
In this intern/ trainee logbook, you will find different activities to be performed:
• The internship programme, which is an agreement between your College and the Company on the types of activities you will carry out during your internship.
• The weekly report sheets that you fill in daily to report on the activities performed and on the tools and equipment used. To help you filling-in the weekly report sheet, you can refer to your internship programme. You should ask your company supervisor to sign your weekly report at the end of each week.
• The attendance sheet that you have to sign every day and ask your company supervisor to sign at the end of the internship.
• At the end of your internship, you should hand the logbook together with the application form and other documents that will be required.
• The intern self-assessment sheet, will include testimonials which assess your satisfaction with the internship period. If you are facing any problems during your internship, your WIL Officer and student support manager are available to answer your questions and problems.
67033 National N Diploma. Management Assistant
67036 National N Diploma. Business Management
67039 National N Diploma.Human Resource Management
67040 National N Diploma.Financial management
67043 National N Diploma Engineering Studies. Electrical Engineering
67043 National N Diploma Engineering Studies. Mechanical Engineering